It’s finally here! Denver Comic Con is upon us and it’s easier than ever for deaf and hard of hearing fans to request an interpreter!
Here’s what you need to know:
- All Main Events will be interpreted.
- Interpreting for all other events (Mini Main, panels, games, speed dating, etc.) needs to be requested.
- Requests can be made here on the Denver Comic Con ADA page, starting 72 hours (3 days) before the con starts. Make sure to check out the Guidebook app to pick your events.
- Requests can also be made on site, but interpreters may not be available due to short notice-high demand.
- When you arrive at the con, check in at the ADA desk to get your ADA sticker for you and one companion. This allows both of you access to the ADA seating (close to the stage and interpreters) and to the ADA line to get into events.
This is our third year providing ASL-English interpreting here, and we couldn’t be more proud to be working with Denver Comic Con. It’s such a rush to be part of an event that brings so many of us together to share what we all love. See you soon under the big blue bear at the Denver Convention Center!
Image: Andrew Horne